Thursday, March 15, 2007

Let the Presenting Begin

Bruce & I are in Detroit for the Michigan Association of Computer Users in Learning Conference. It is my favorite teacher conference because it's all technology. This year Bruce and I are presenting. We are the first session tomorrow morning. Our session is called: "News, Documentaries and Movies, Oh My." Yes, it all starts with a catchy title. We talk about cheap and free solutions to producing videos in your classroom. However if my administration is reading this, these solutions are meant for other classes NOT MINE. We are finishing up last minute details tonight, after attending the Apple Computer get together, where Apple gave away ipods (none that we won) and free food and drinks (that we did win.) Now we are off to bed (in our hotel room at the Ren Cen) so that we can be prepared to wow our crowd. I will post an update.

No comments: