Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Winter is Coming...

I can feel it. There is a chill in the air here in Michigan. Tonight, it's cold and raining and it's getting worse. The forecast is not good, yes they are forecasting flurries, with a high in the mid-40's. I wish I could pay for more happy sunny fall like weather in the upper 60's. However, I don't think Mother Nature works on commission, but on the off chance she does, I am taking up a kitty, anyone in. It's only a matter of time until we see a picture like that out our windows.


The Tigers are going strong and I am catching the fever, oh yeah. The Tigers beat Oakland in the opener of their series last night. Tonight they are hitting the field again. It's a great time for Detroit baseball again. However it is a cold time for baseball.


As for TiVo: this season is giving me so many great things to watch it's hard to keep up. As for the new shows: The Class, it's a new bad comedy on CBS but I am addicted, Studio 60 on NBC, which I love. Also heroes it's a crazy almost Alias twists. I am really enjoying, however, it's going to be one of those shows that I can't miss an episode. Thank God for TiVo. Of course we have ANTM and tonight the season finale of Project Runway that I will watch tomorrow, because it's on too late. I am an old woman, who needs her rest.

1 comment:

taawd said...

I woke up to find the temperature here around 39 degrees. Brrr, it's a little early for this time of year. But at least it's not the 95 degrees that's projected as the high for South Texas today! Love that!