Monday, October 23, 2006

Am I Done with Desperate Housewives?

Ok, Eddie Brit is on my nerves. She has hi-jacked Mike. He awoke from his coma and she was there plotting against Susan. I can't stand it. Why can't Mike and Susan be a happy couple?

Then there is Gabby and Carlos. I am actually rooting for Carlos. Gabby is putting him through the ringer.

Lynette and Tom have this annoying woman in her there life, the mother of Tom's daughter. And now she is meddling in their marriage more and more. I am getting so irritated with this show on the whole. It's getting very very evil and underhanded.

I just watched the previews for next week. Oh my word, I hate Eddie Brit even more. And Mike looks like he might make a mistake that will kill Lynette. And wow it looks like Carlos makes headway in his fight with Gabby.

No comments: