Thursday, October 12, 2006

Project Runway Scandal

Did Jeffrey sew his own stuff? It's the scandal and I guess we will find out the rest of the story next week during the finale. This week we Tim Gunn visited the four designers at their homes in Atlanta, Miami, L.A. and New York. I enjoyed seeing Laura in the roll as ultra-sophisticated mom to five boys. We also get to meet her husband, I can't help but wondering what does she/her husband do to live in a spacious apartment in Manhattan.

Michael got braces. Tim wasn't gushing over his designs, but there wasn't tons of new news. Just a pleasant visit. We did however learn that our German Sunshine Uli is from East Germany. She moved out of the country after the wall came down and is living the "American Dream" in a totally awesome apartment in Miami.

Then Tim heads to L.A. to see good ole Jeffrey. He still seems to get under my skin, mainly I think it was the crazy blue shoes he was wearing. His wife/girlfriend, whatever she is, looks just like him. Lots of tattoos its great. I am wondering when they plan on getting Harrison Detroit his own very tattoo. Do they have fisher price tattoos?

Anyway they all get to New York and all the designers are busy getting ready for the Fashion Week, all the designers that is except Jeffrey. Apparently he finished everything in LA. Laura smells a rat, she says everything is too well done for Jeffrey. She talks it over with Michael and Uli as they are working and Jeffrey is probably taking a nap. So Laura tells Tim and now their is an investigation into whether Jeffrey is a cheat. We will have to find out next week! Will they all show at Bryant Park, who will win. Right now I am sort of rooting for Laura's clothes and of course Michael. I won't be unhappy if Uli wins. So with that being said it will probably Jeffrey.

Stay Tuned.

As for us it's a busy weekend, Bruce and I are going on a triple date tomorrow night with Marina, Ryan, Katie and Katie's husband. On Sunday, we are going to answer phones at Michigan Radio for Pledge Week! Michigan Radio is one of my favorite past times especially on weekends listening This American Life is a favorite past time. So get on the phone and give a pledge if you are lucky I will take your money for a good cause! Also I hope my Pledge/Blog friend Anna will be there. We met last pledge drive and I think my eager friendship has somewhat freaked her out and intrigued her of course, all at the same time. That's me the freaking intriguing blogger pledge friend.

1 comment:

taawd said...

Hey, how did my blog fall to #3 on your links list? Wow, I guess I'm just not that "hot" anymore. :)