Friday, July 11, 2008

My New iPhone... well sort of...

We woke up bright and early this morning ran 8 miles and then headed to the At&t store to make the plunge from verizon to at&t. Now that Krista and Josh are converting - alway we have to do is talk my mom and dad (who we talked into verizon) to switch - that could be a tough sell. None-the-less we headed to the Grand Blanc store first to only find that they were out - then we went to the Flint store. They were of course out too, however we got on the direct connect (or something like that) where they will ship our iPhone with our name on it to the store. Considering that the wait time could be 2 months and I am leaving for Europe today I am not in a hurry. But you know you had to buy the new stuff on i-Day as the sign in front of the store proclaimed. Now we probably could have gotten on had we skipped the run and went right to the store, but that shows you how committed we are to running. Now I must shower so I can enjoy a very very long plane ride. Aufwiedersehen. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennie,
Shayleigh would like to know what your plans are for your old phone. Obviously you would rather it go to a good home where it will be loved and appreciated than to the great cellphone graveyard. Shayleigh is willing to fill out an adoption questionaire if necessary. Let me know.
Dave H