Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Addiction

So I have fallen in love with the clementine. Yes, it's the small orange/tangerine like fruit that is easy to peel and fabulous to eat. I make special trips to the store for them. I always end up eating a few of them on the way home - in fact tonight I ate three. They are small and delicious - so I can't just eat one. But it's fruit so it has to be good for you - ok maybe eating five isn't great for you - but I just said good. I don't remember this fruit as a child - is it a hybrid like the grapple? Whatever it is, I will continue to buy and eat them at mass quantities.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them to!

~Lori said...

I love them too, but please tell me you found that photo online, and didn't set up a clementine photo shoot.

Anonymous said...

they're too small. how about a huge grapefruit?

JH said...

no photoshot because I had already eaten every clementine in the house.

And I will stick with the small fruit grapefruits are too cumbersome.