Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Set your TiVo it's Beauty & The Geek

Tonight is another round of Beauty & the Geek. I am having a really hard time because well Nate is my fav however he is partnered with Cece and well not so much my favorite. So we will see if he can last another round.

I have been very busy as of late, not a lot of time for TiVo. Also when I am home I have been indulging in the first season of Arrested Development. I love it! E=MC2 lent me her DVD's of the first season. It stars Jason Bateman and Portia de Rossi and it's freaking hilarious. You have the father in the jail, the son trying to hold everything together and his twin sister struggling with her "never nude" husband Tobias Fünke. Fünke: say it... it's just fun: Fünke. It's Fünke Fünke Fünke. Then there is Micheal Bluth's (Jason Bateman) son George Michael Bluth who's in love with his cousin Maeby Fünke. So find the reruns and TiVo it. I know they are out there. Because I am sure you all don't have giving students who are willing to loan you their DVD's. And we all know how great TiVo is all you need to do is type in the title and it does the rest.

No comments: