Friday, August 08, 2008

7:11 Club runs for the last time in Geneva

We took off this morning a little early because three of us are on the graduation committee (Bruce, Meghan and I) and we had to meet to discuss graduation (which is today.) Here's the link if you want to watch at 12:30 pm est.

This morning we took our 2nd annual photos of the 7:11 club on the rock.

The serious picture. We wanted the to dress up our shirts a little hence the tie.

A happy club.
The very happy club.
Look at that gun show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! You rock! HS

~Lori said...

Great photos. I'm not even in the 7:11 and I'm sad it's your last day. At least you have a reunion in 2 weeks.

Looking foward to watching graduation!!

Megan said...

Congrats on graduation! I sent you a text and then realized you wouldn't get it haha. E-mail me!