Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Seven Random Things About Jennie

7 random facts about me

The rules:

  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
  4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. Most times I refuse to participate in shinanagans like this, but I will do anything right now to get out
of doing my homework.

2. I was hit by Mikey Zelenski -- a neighbor -- with a baseball bat across the face. I was a catcher and apparently I moved a little to close to the plate while he backed up to get a better angle on the ball. When he realized what he did - he said sorry and took off running, because he was afraid of my dad.

3. I can't dance --- but I do a mean robot. Just ask anyone. The picture to the right is someone else doing the robot.. however, those of you who have seen me know... my pure natural talent for this dance. I can see you smiling from here.

4. I wore all black and listened to the cure in middle school. (see #3)

5. I watched American Beauty for the first time in the theater with CNN's Christiane Amanpour and the head of CNN International Eason Jordan. However, I never ended up working at CNN. Hmmmmm.

6. I hate (and I mean hate) heights -- especially when it comes to driving over bridges. It's an abnormal fear. For more explanation read here.

7. At one time I thought I wanted to be a nuclear engineer... clearly that didn't happen.

Here are my tags:
Amy: She might actually do this.
Jenn: I have never actually meet her but I have been reading her blog for more than a year and feel like I know her
Mary Ann: Because she was super blogger in Geneva and has not posted since August 10.
Todd: Because he clearly tagged everyone on my blog leaving me now one to tag!!!!! Carl & Megan - NO FAIR!!
Yeah -- I don't have seven.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I was gonna leave a nasty comment then I read the nice thing you said about me and now I don't have the heart.

That doesn't mean I'm gonna do it...mostly cuz I don't know that many ppl with blogs. That's sad. Or maybe it makes me LESS loserish.

FYI, that Todd guy is HOT. I think I love him now.

Unknown said...

Jennie: We're going to Chicago in 2 weeks, yo.

Angie: Awesome.

wet cat carl said...

i think its official, just about everyone gets hit with a bat.weird.

taawd said...

that nonsense of which you speak earned me the most comments on my blog since its beginning. i smiled the entire time i read your blog. i didn't realize we had similar trama to the face. you seemed to fair better than me however longterm!

Robert Smith said...

I got hit with a bat too. Although I got hit where it really hurts. It still makes me laugh when I think about it.

BTW.. I can vouch for the mean robot!

wet cat carl said...

aw call my house and that number is 810-984-0131.we should go for coffee at the raven.