Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Internet Black Hole

Have you ever realized that you can spend hours just trolling the internet when you have a book to read for class that you would rather not read. Hmmmmmm... apparently 29 does not mean the end to procrastination. Well there's always hope for 30.

School is going well. I am running wild this weekend with Helen at the zoo. However, I don't have as high of hopes of running like a RockStar as I did at last year's race. I am disappointed too, the 7:11 club was going to run as a team in the Detroit Marathon relay, we had finally gotten the team narrowed down to only find out that they filled up and there are no other relay team spots open. It now appears if we are going to run the 5k. There has been talk of the half marathon, but I am not sure that I can get ready for a 13.1 mile run by the end of October. I guess if I really tried I could, it's only 8 miles more than the Crim and what's another 8 miles. The answer is a lot! Well I am going to get started thinking about it with a good 3 mile run tonight in this very fall like weather we are having.

2 comments:

wet cat carl said...

i say you go for it.it was nice seeing you at school the other day.

Megan said...

Thanks for updating the blog, I'm happy we skyped today. I've changed my mind about skype and I like it. But only because I get to see your face!