Wednesday, April 18, 2007

TiVO Changed My Life Breaking NEWS ALERT!
Michigan Jael.... GONE FROM ANTM

And American Idol loses Sanjaya
.

Some American Idol fans I am sure are thinking it's about time. However, people like me were enjoying the nonsense that is Sanjaya. Why? Well I have never been an avid American Idoler, but the sabotage of the website Votefortheworst.com (Vote for the worst-dot-com) and the King of All Media Howard Stern jumped on the Sanjaya wagon. Unfortunately, the rest of the fans weren't having it and finally after weeks of everyone wondering what he was still doing there on the show (me loving ever minute of the endless complaining) he was voted off tonight. So what does this mean for me, well I go back to no longer giving a crap about American Idol. It was fun while it lasted.

As for our favorite ANTM, Jael just couldn't survive the Cover Girl commercial challenge. This is not surprising consider how she is at panel week after week. I know some of it is the magic of editing, but some of it was well her. It was between here and Brittany who played her I have no short term memory I was hit by a car card this week. Natasha the sassy Russian appears to be taking the lead. I am not willing to commit to a winner yet. Loyal watchers anyone have their thoughts?

No comments: