Wednesday, April 25, 2007


America's Next Top Model Recaps
& T-1 Day until SkillsUSA
First things first, ANTM. It was the mid-season recap show. Helping those without TiVo catch up on the season. I on the other hand enjoy the new footage that is shown only during this show. It can be very revealing to the different dynamics on the show. This was one of the better show, but really in a way I feel that it is cheating and I am looking forward to next week when we have another elimination! I still don't have a good feeling about who the winner will be, hmmmm. Stay tuned. This has been a very busy week, with not much time for TiVo, too be honest, I skipped the gym tonight to catch up with good ole TiVo and because I am freaking tired.

Why have I been so busy? Well SkillsUSA is the answer to that question. I am heading to Lansing this weekend with 48 students from St. Clair TEC for the
SkillsUSA state competition, these 11th & 12th graders will be competing in everything from auto body, automotive technology to television production (my students) and welding. It's a lot of fun and its a great to see the students take their skills to the next level. The winners of the state competition head to nationals in Lansing this June. Last year was my first experience I have a lot of fun, it gives you a chance to see the kids outside of the classroom and we teachers can let our hair down a little.

No comments: