Friday, April 06, 2007

Tommy the Italian

So of course preparing for my big trip to Cleveland, I must look my best. However, I needed my hair trimmed and wouldn't get a chance to see Jay in Sandusky before I left. So I went with Bruce who needed to get his hair cut too to the Aveda Training Salon in Ann Arbor. Yes it's a beauty school, but you can't go wrong with a $15 hair trim, unless you are Bruce, he didn't have the most confident hair stylist, but you win some and lose some. The haircut he got wasn't awful, she just didn't cut a lot of his hair.

Well I had the most interesting hair stylist: Tommy the Italian, I call him that because well I don't remember his last name, however it was Italian. Why did I enjoy Tommy the Italian so much? Well first things first, he knew G. Love and Special Sauce. So of course that gave him huge points. (however, this man needs a TiVo, he had no knowledge about any of our top shows, like ANTM) But he seemed to be amused with my stories. Plus he also was very energetic and fun, he convinced me to get a "swoope," instead of cut straight across. I must admit it looked nice when he did it, however in the three days since the cut, it hasn't looked the same. But if you are ever in Ann Arbor and you head to Douglas J, ask for Tommy, he will be there until July.

No comments: