Sunday, April 05, 2009

March Madness

So the third anniversary to the start of the TiVo Changed my Life blog came and went without fanfare. Yes, TiVo Changed my Life has hit it's three year milestone. Woo Whoo!!  So you may be asking - why no blogging. Well there are many blogs to be written about March - none of them actually written in March. 

Here's a short preview of what's to come:

March 6th-8th Half-Marathon Orlando (without training)
March 9th-12th: Not being able to walk 
March 13th: Last Day at St. Clair TEC
March 16th: First Day at Lapeer Ed-Tech
March 20th-22nd: Chicago for Max's 4th Birthday
March 22nd - Present: Work, School, Work - Laziness, Exhaustion - Work
April 3rd: Spring Break 2009 Starts

So I will get started, but I just wanted to alert you to the fact that though it appears I have left this blog unattended - I have been writing in my head, it's just now that I have actually had time to get what's in my head onto the computer.

No comments: