Sunday, April 20, 2008

I took this on Sunday morning with my camera phone. It was the creation of one of my students. She did it on Saturday night after her SkillsUSA competition. She and her partner placed 4th in audio (it was really cool because she didn't even know she was going until Thursday because the other partner had to drop at the last minute.) Two of my seniors came in 2nd in the audio production competition! And I had another team come in 4th place in video production. I am so proud of all my kids. They really shine during SkillsUSA weekend. They are not only talented students, but they are great people. I enjoy hanging around them (I might enjoy it more than they do.) I did embarrass them slightly when I broke out the robot at the SkillsUSA dance. But hey, what can I say, a dance that good needs to be shared with many.

Bruce's kids did really well they came in 1st and 3rd in video production, that means they will be headed to nationals in Kansas City at the end of June. I must admit I am a little envious because I had such a fun time with my students last year. I know that Bruce will have just as much fun with his students.

No comments: