Tuesday, March 04, 2008

When You're Done with Winter...
... but Mother Nature isn't.

So tonight the weatherman is predicting more snow - so Monday we had a high in the 50's and tonight they are predicting snow. Not an inch of snow, but many inches. I am done with winter.

Another reason was me landing on my butt after falling on ice. I am now icing down my shoulder which is throbbing in pain.

However I just looked at Weather.com and noticed the the winter storm warning has been canceled - though all my students were hoping for another snow day. I actually would prefer no snow and school.

I was going to work on my paper - but do to my injury I am taking a small break with America's Next Top Model. The biggest news this week is Twiggy is gone. Our new judge is Paulina Porizkova, who I must admit I don't know who she is, but I am sure I will grow to love her like Twiggy. Well maybe not because who doesn't love Twiggy.

This week's shocker was the barbie doll girl who up and left during judging. Her name was Kim and well she didn't love the fashion thing. It was very anti-climatic. Despite the early departure of Kim they still had an elimination. Atalya was the first to be eliminated. It's the beginning of the season so it's hard to miss the girls when they leave. The good news is this week - it's make over time. Also I heard other breaking news - the CW has renewed America's Next Top Model for another season, so after this cycle there will be more.

1 comment:

taawd said...

eeeew, that shoulder injury doesn't sound good at all. make sure to always put one foot in front of the other...