Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy Busy

Ok, I know I am not the busiest person in the world, but in my world I have been busy busy. This past weekend, I made a long overdue trip to visit my sister in Chicago. It was fun hanging out with the Sahakadethian gang. The kids crack me up. I brought Sophie a Halloween Fairy Costume that I had gotten half off at Meijer. That was a big hit. Then Max is just well hilarious. He was cracking Bruce and I up. First he is pretending to be a dog, when we asked the name he matter of factly looks at us and says, "Terri." Now mind you, he knows no Terri, so it's just an odd name for him to pick out. It made us all giggle. (Well Bruce and I more so than anyone else, but none the less we were amused.


Then on Saturday we got to hang out with Megan! One of my former prize students who is now studying at Columbia! I am so proud of her, all grown-up living in the big city! I introduced her to the Chicago clan, yes she met Krista, Josh and the kids. We suckered in her into babysitting - while we hit the town. She was a hit with the kids, which I knew she would be.

Then it was back to Michigan and back to work and grad school. Bruce and I had a paper we both had to write. Plus I had a busy busy week at school. I ended the week (yes I started writing this blog nearly a week ago and I am just finishing up,) with a killer cold. But thanks to my new found friend Thera-Flu and sleep - I am now feeling much better!

No comments: