Sunday, March 12, 2006

What I Record on Tivo

We have dual tuner Tivo with our DirecTV system. DirecTV tried to give us their version but we weren't having it, dvr does not equal Tivo. Here is a list of what I record, but it is constantly expanding.

Currently Recorded
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
Lost (ABC)
Injustice (ABC)
The Office (NBC)
My Name is Earl (NBC)
The Tonight Show (NBC)
David Letterman (CBS)
Family Guy (Fox)
America's Next Top Model (WB)
Project Runway (Bravo)
South Park (Commedy Central)
The Daily Show (Commedy Central)
Law & Order (TNT)
Rollergirls (A&E)
Intervention (A&E)
Sell This House (A&E)Flip This Housse (A&E)
Flip That House (TLC)
The Glaunlet II (MTV)
Made (MTV)

Previously Recorded & Reason
Alias (ABC) I had to call it quits when they killed Vaughn
CSI - Original (CBS) sick of all the re-runs, however I am thinking I miss this show a little
CSI - New York (CBS) didn't like this show
Amazing Race (CBS) - Before I had dual tuners this conflicted with other shows that won out
True Life (MTV) Too Many reruns

Thinking about Adding
24 - I am going to start recording 24, however, I won't watch it until I have the complete first season recorded, because I made the mistake of tuning into a show at the end of season two and I was lost, but last night I watched the first show of season one on my parent's Tivo and I think I would like the show.
Black White - FX

Any suggestions? I'd love to hear them. God Bless Tivo.

No comments: