Thursday, March 23, 2006

TiVo & I - Loving Lost

Thank God for a new episode of Lost. I am very thankful. I couldn't take anymore repeats. First off let's talk about what has to stop: this feud between Charlie & Locke. I am bored with it. I also don't get why Sawyer is just sitting pretty with all the guns and the medicine and no one has tried to get them back. And on top of that... it's like hello what happened Michael & Walt, did they get voted off the island? We need some kind of closure or at least string us a long a little to let us know that eventually there will be closure.

On a side note that has nothing to do with my endless television consumption, which I may need to enter some kind of program for eventually when I am ready to first accept that it may be a problem, I am reading A Million Little Pieces, despite it's ficitonal nature, I can't seem to put the book down. I am just wondering if I will feel the same about My Friend Leonard.

No comments: