Thursday, December 21, 2006

Schools Out for 2006

It was my last day of school for the year. We are out for the holidays. Today we did have our official Holladay party. In the morning we (I really mean I) made waffles and watched my favorite Christmas movie: Elf. In the afternoon, we ate pizza and watched Elf. I love the movie so much, that I laughed just as hard in the afternoon. My second favorite holiday movie is "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." I just laugh thinking about it. You have to love Chevy Chase. It is fabulous. Then of course in third place is "A Charlie Brown Christmas." No Christmas is complete until I have viewed each of these movies at least once.


Yesterday at school we had our "secret santa" reveal. Very exciting, it was the first year I participated in the "secret santa." This year I gave my secret santa a calendar from Despair.com. If you have never visited the website, I encourage you to go. Think inspirational poster with a twist. My favorite poster is called Potential, enjoy the poster above.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for making waffles. They were delicious. Well, I better get back to my myspace. Haven't been there in five minutes.