Monday, December 04, 2006

Manic Monday

It's snowing outside and nothing sounds better than curling up with a good book and/or TiVo and calling it a night. However, I have things looming over me, like a graduate school essay. I usually embrace writing however now that it is about myself and it needs to be somewhat serious, I am having difficulties. I am looking for that graduate entrance essay where they want a lot of sarcasm and self-degradation. However, I am not sure that would get me accepted into this program. So I am painstakingly writing an essay about my goals, my career and my education. I wish it was as interesting as my love for class b television (ANTM.) However, I have worked TiVo into my essay. I know, you are wondering how I could be writing a serious paper and write about TiVo, but come on people: it changed my life, how can I not write about it.

No comments: