Wednesday, December 20, 2006

240% Vitamin C
100% Vitamin E
20% Selenium

I am a sucker for orange juice. Yes, for some reason, I believe that orange juice is the cure for any ill feeling. That is why yesterday when I started to feel like crap with a capital C, I ran to Meijer, Thrifty Acre (why did they give that slogan up, I will never know) to buy some. However, I cannot buy just regular orange juice, because for some reason I do not believe it in. I require the "Immunity Defense" or "Antioxidant Advantage." When I feel ill 100% Vitamin C is not enough, I need double. Also apparently I need Vitamin E and Selenium, though I don't know why. I actually don't even really know what selenium is but since it's in my orange juice it must be good for me. Yes, I know what you are thinking, this orange juice is a gimmic, yes I know and I have fallen for it hook line and sinker. I started feeling better today, ok I did come home and take a 4 hour nap, but still I am up now and drinking my orange juice and my throat isn't throbbing like it was. Another thought you may be having is well of course it is better you have had time to get better, but think of it the other way. I have also had time to get worse and I haven't, so hence it must work.

However sadly to all my readers who are wondering what's all this orange juice talk and not one mention of TiVo, well I have frankly been so busy I haven't gotten a chance to sit down with ole' TiVo and bond. But never fear, Christmas break is upon us. Tomorrow is my last day of school until 2007 and I will be hanging out with TiVo over break: guaranteed.

No comments: