Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's a Train Wreck, Yet I am Still Watching

Ok, the other day when I was watching TV I saw a promo for a new reality show called, Dirty Dancing starring Cris Judd, J-Lo's ex. It's to find the next "Baby." For all you kids who don't know who baby is, it's Jennifer Grey from "Dirty Dancing" with Patrick Swayze. Then there's everyone's favorite line, "Nobody sticks Baby in the corner." So of course it gave me the option and I said sure why not TiVo I will give it a thumbs up. Well now I am watching the season premiere... the casting episode as they call it. It's a freaking train wreck, however it's an hour long and 45 minutes into the show I am still watching. Why? I cannot explain. However, this is no substitute for the movie and I am not sure I will be adding it to my season pass. We'll see if this train wreck keeps me watching.

No comments: