Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The New Office Walls

The new office look via my cell phone camera. Bruce put up the shelves, right n ow we are displaying my dorky pin collection. Yes you may be surprised that I am a geek/dork, but I am. As of late I have been trying to catalog my collection. I have been collecting pins as long as I can remember. I can remember where most of them are from and when I got them, but of course there are some that I cannot remember.


Here are a few:
  • UNKC Hospital Hill Run – First ½ Marathon Race in May 2001
    (super cold day and pouring hard rain, it was miserable)

  • British Flag Pin – Trip to London with Mom 8th Grade

  • Paris Eiffel Tower – Trip to Europe Spring Break 1999 with Nicole Gerhart

  • 76 Denver Olympics – Gift From my neighbor Jim Davey 1988

  • Skills USA Silver – Megan McEntee & Karl Staffhorst took 2nd place at the state competition I was there advisor hence the pin – April 2006

No comments: