Monday, July 31, 2006

Fresh Meat - Real World Road Rules Challenge

Ok, I love my MTV... MTV Reality that is. But I must admit that I was disappointed with tonights episode. Of course Corel and Evan were kicked off the show, why because they are both injured. Coral dislocated her knee and Evan had a hernia. It is crap because they are my favorites and they always bring the drama.

Now we have Tina left. Blah blah, that girl talks way to much.
Here is a message to the producers at MTV: Stop talking to Tina, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Yes nails on a chalkboard.

And of course another compliant: kick someone off. It's like an every other week thing where they kick someone off. I like the challenges and I like the exile, but I don't like waiting a week to know the outcome. I thought now that we were nearing the end, we would have more decisive shows. Sure you want to hold off because you had to go and kick off Coral and Evan.

No comments: