Saturday, June 06, 2009

So it's Saturday night - Bruce is at work and I am at home - doing laundry - watching TV - thinking I should blog - thinking I really don't have much to blog about. I am getting ready for my trip to Europe. I bought some gifts today - reese peanut butter cups, jelly bellies, reusable shopping bags and graphic t-shirts. My mom helped me out big time - by heading to the seconds sale at Matowi pottery in Ann Arbor.

It's funny - I always try to bring something truly American to Germany with me - to thank my host family for their wonderful hospitality. However, I had the hardest time coming up with gift ideas this year.

I am very excited about the trip. I have been reading all about Krakow. I think that Poland should be very interesting.

As for this blog, I know it's not much, but hey, I am getting back into blogging. I have been addicted to Facebook and Twitter - which I guess is the micro-blog. You can follow me at twitter (JennieHolladay) or find me on Facebook - I am going to do my best to keep the blog up this summer - during my travels. So check back here starting the 15th of June to see how things are going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want a revolution brewing hat or tshirt? I can pop one in the mail. Let me know. Krista

Fred said...

Any time I hear someone is going to Europe, I get jealous. I was born on the wrong continent.