Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SkillsUSA

Well I'm in Kansas City and let me tell you one thing - it's hot. Today we went downtown for a our meetings with the students. I felt bad for them because they were in their full uniforms for competition. However, tonight will be worse because we will be in our full dress uniforms - which include a wool blazer. However, they will also include this very very awesome hat, that I was sporting last night during the meeting. You can just call me Jennie "International Video Teacher of Mystery" Holladay.

Tonight we head over to Kemper Arena for the opening ceremonies. Right now, I am catching up on the blog - I am hoping to post some more European pictures. Which I will start working on immediately (Mary.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want one of those tooooooooo

Paul