Monday, November 27, 2006

My New Favorite Show:
Rob & Big


So I stumbled on this marathon on MTV yesterday and I am in love. It's about the dynamic duo of Rob Dyrdek and his bodyguard/best friend Christopher "Big Black" Boykin. I never thought I would find a skater (yes the skate board, not ice skating here folks) and his 400+ lb best buddy so charming. You could say I have a real life T.V. crush.

Can you imagine me, running into them... This is my imaginary dialogue.

Me: so you skate?
Big & Rob: silence.
Me: that's cool. You are from Ohio, I am from Michigan (see I always bring it home with this..)
Big & Rob: silence.
Me: Okey Dokey..


I imagine them being much cooler from the show, I feel that they would embrace the geek. So set your TiVo and get a season pass. You won't regret it!

No comments: