Friday, May 11, 2007

True Fine Dining

This weekend for Mother's Day, ironically my Mom is taking my sister and I out to dinner. We are going for REAL fine dining in Chicago. Why do I call it real well it is has been ranked as one of the best restaurants in the world. It's a five star restaurant, I think it will be the only five star restaurant I have ever been to. It's called Charlie Trotters and is located in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood. We made reservations a couple of months ago. I am trying to plan what to wear. I am really excited, why well because not only will it be excellent food, but a good girl's night out.

On another note, it was "Teacher Appreciation Week," this week. I was surprised by one of my morning students who brought donuts in for the class. How did they know it was teacher appreciation week, well I must admit I did tell them, but by no means did I suggest I needed presents. It was much appreciated, which means I will have to have a student appreciation day before the end of the year.

No comments: