Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Cha Cha Diva: Jaslene Wins ANTM

Ok, I know what you are thinking this is long over due and I agree. I received several complaints. But hey what can I do, it's the end of the school year and I have been busy, also I would like to put that blame squarely on Qix.net, my very crappy Internet service provider. But back to the main top: Jaslene was crowned America’s Next Top Model and I would like to say that yours truly predicted this. Yes, however, what I did not predict was the fact that the final two would be Jaslene and Natasha. Wow, let me tell you I am not sure what the judges were smoking when they watched the Cover Girl commercials, however it must have been strong, because yes they are pretty girls but neither of them could do a commercial to save their lives. I thought Renee was a shoe in for the final two, but apparently she looks too old, maybe it was all of those cigarettes she was smoking the entire show.

The finale of this show however, I must admit was a little lack luster. I think as a loyal viewer for 5 seasons now I know what to expect but this was just weird and boring. But hey not every season can be blockbuster, I look forward to the next. I did get a chance this Sunday to watch a marathon of the first top model on MTV. It made doing house work oh so much easier. This week we have a lot of season finales, but don't worry there will still be things to watch. Rob & Big is coming back to MTV on Tuesday nights for it's second season, yes, my small TV crush, Rob Drydek the skateboarder from Ohio returns to the airwaves. And I am thoroughly enjoying this season of Inferno III: Real World Road Rules Challenge.

I also will keep the season going for a couple more weeks, well I have been so crazy busy that TiVo and I haven't had a lot of quality time, so I have two more episodes of Heroes in the bank and Brothers and Sisters. So you won't hear me complain.

No comments: