Thursday, October 19, 2006

PR Winner

Wow, this was a crazy finale, not because of drama, but because I liked so many of their collections when they walked down the runway. However, I didn't love Michael's line even though I wanted him to win.

I didn't watch the finale until today because I was hanging out with my family in Manchester. I did however know the winner before watching (that's not a slam Helen, I know it wasn't on purpose.) I almost appreciated knowing because it was kind of what I had figured.

However, when Jeffrey's collection walked down the runway, I must admit I really liked it. I felt like it was all part of a collection. However, I did love Uli's collection. I liked Laura's but I didn't love it.


Now I am off to the gym, but don't worry I will write more later. Also you don't have to be a member of blogger to post on my blog anymore. I know that was a big complaint of many of my friends and family. So now post comments galore, however, I do have the ultimate power of delete. So don't you dare bad mouth TiVo.

No comments: