Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Booger Wins Big Brother All Star

Yes, I called it, Booger won the big brother, Erika only got one measly vote from Marcellas. So Booger gets the grand prize and takes home $500K and Erika gets $50K. We watched a lot scenes from inside the diary room/confessional. Erika got to see what we were all seeing, that Booger made her out to be a really big whore. I think he put it best when he called his "Showmance" a "homance." Again, I was never a huge fan of Booger. When it comes to Chilltown, my favorite member has to be Dr. Delicious. He was smooth, attractive and funny. He was the one that made me keep watching the show. I must admit if he was kicked off sooner, I would have not kept watching.

Janelle wins $25K, she was picked by anyone who was willing to pay 2 bucks to vote via their cell phone. I must admit, I do get caught up in these things, but I have never broken down to pay to text message. I will only vote if there is a free online voting option. Yes, I am cheap.

And back to Booger, what was with his bro-mance with Will, to me it was almost more believable than his relationship with Erika. Is there something there? Does Booger really love Will? Is it more than friendship? You decide.

Tomorrow: Project Runway, which I won't have a chance to write about until Thursday, but stay tuned. Also if you haven't check out Tim Gunn's project runway podcast, they reveal inside information that you don't hear about in the shows, mainly his dislike for Vincent. It's worth the time to listen You have to love Tim.

On a side note: the leg is feeling better. For those of you have been following I hurt my hip/leg this summer. Now I am feeling much better, I had to take a lot of time off, which was a big bummer, but I ran at the gym on Monday and felt great. I am running Run Wild at the Detroit Zoo this weekend. I am going to play it by ear, I am running with Super Runner Helen. Helen is my amazing friend, who is a kick butt running. She was a two time Michigan-state cross country champ. She is the woman who was running a race and was out in front, she was bit by a poodle and still managed to come in 3rd place overall and 1st in her age group. Yes and I am proud of top 15 in my age group. She isn't racing the race, she has a newborn at home, which means I will be able to keep up her.

Also big news the mega millions is at $135 million, if I win, Helen and I plan to start an awesome cross country running organization for kids Michigan. Yes we have small dreams, along with paying off our mortgages. However, I am planning on going to work tomorrow and I am not holding my breath, but its fun to dream.

And I don't want to forget, my birthday was on Friday, September 8. I got to school in the morning and when my four morning seniors arrived to class, they came bearing gifts: a card, cake, Dora the Explorer Party Hats and Blowers. I am such a lucky teacher. I was so surprised. It was a great way to start my birthday. Then my family finished it off in Frankenmuth. Those of you who aren't from Michigan, have never experienced a place like Frankenmuth, it's our fake Germany. The road signs are all European, it's like stepping into Baveria for some great chicken and a the biggest Christmas store in WORLD. Oh yeah, it's a good time. Yes it was my idea, of course. Are you surprised?

On Saturday, Angie, Olive and I stepped into the Caribbean. We went to dinner at Bahama Breeze. You can't go wrong with the Jerk Chicken Pasta and the Ultimate Colada. I had to include a picture, because, well we looked so cute, well Angie and Olive looked so cute, but it was my birthday, so they had to take the picture with me. I have more great pictures, like Daisy my dog in her Halloween custome. It is so cute you have to love it, even though she hates it. And I can hear the groans already, but it was only 4.99 at Target, I couldn't pass it up. If you have made it to here, give yourself a pat on the back, because this could be the longest blog I have ever written.

No comments: