Sunday, May 03, 2009

I Must Be Getting OLD

So this week (after a long SkillsUSA weekend) I got sick. No not the H1N1 formerly know as the Swine Flu. I have a sinus infection - which I am now on antibiotics for. However, it has kicked my butt. I came home Monday afternoon early from work and slept until Tuesday morning. Then I came home every night just whipped. I did lose my appetite - which is excellent for weight lose - however I have no energy to show my new skinner self off. I finally got to the doctor on Thursday to be diagnosed with a sinus infection. I am feeling slightly better - but still exhausted. I am just excited that it is May and that means we are just weeks away until "schools out for SUMMER!!"

1 comment:

Fred said...

I didn't get sick, but someone did at my school. So, I'm on Spring Break II for the entire week. Best news of all is that I get paid to sit home.