Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy, Busy....

It always seem that the first couple weeks back to school are busy and this year is no different. I have been juggling school and running (we are going to try to do our 20 miler this weekend, Ike rained us out last weekend.) The good news is I have teambuilding with my class tomorrow, so I finally have time to blog tonight. Tomorrow Bruce and I celebrate our 4th anniversary. Yes we have been the Happy Holladay's for four years. I looked back at my wedding pictures taken by the wonderful Maureen Monte. We were lucky we had a wonderful September day and it was wonderful to share the day with our friends and family. As most of you know - I am not always the easiest person to deal with Bruce dubs me as a type A+ (I am somewhat neurotic especially about making the bed.) I went shopping tonight at Kohl's and I hope Bruce appreciates his gifts which I will write more about after he gets home and opens them. I am so excited that I won't make him wait until tomorrow. Plus this way I can give them to him in the Kohl's bag and not have to wrap it. So happy anniversary hubby thanks for sticking it out for the 4 years!!!

4 comments:

Karyn Coles said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Bruce Holladay said...

I'm glad I've been working on that turkkey neck! :)

I love you!!

~Lori said...

happy anniversary!!

Beach Bum said...

Cheers!