Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Screen Porch Loungin'

For those of you who are G. Love Fans, I am sure you see the reference. Tonight I am on the screened in porch enjoying a little out doors, but not too much hence the screen, with the cats and dog. After a couple days of big storms with lots of rains the temperature is a lovely 65 with a breeze and no humidity.

Today, was the last day I had students reporting for the 2007-2008 school year. I still work until the end of June, but I will bide my time with working on my curriculum for next year. You know inventing new things to ruin my students lives, most adults would call it work/projects/tools to help them learn. But remember here I teach high schoolers who tend to have an eye for the dramatic.

When I got home today, Bruce and I headed to the park for a run. We have been pretty good keeping on track for our marathon training. Since May 5 - I have run 62 miles. I am sure all of you avid runners know that isn't a huge accomplishment, but for me it is. So far, I am injury free and feeling good. However, I am knocking on wood, because we all know that I don't have the best injury free record.

No comments: