Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A hole in my TiVo heart...

So it's May and it's coming... that time of year that all my favorite shows have their season finale and that means reruns. So what now? Usually that is when I explore the rest of shows that cable has to offer, but here lies the problem. By this so called exploration, I inevitably end up adding more shows to my weekly line-up, which is already quite full. The other issue is there are so many channels, I spend half the summer looking for something descent to view. So what is a girl to do? The good news is most of the summer is spent outside, gardening and running. But if anyone has a good suggestion on a show that I may have missed this season and should catch up on reruns, let me know.

Also bad news, my favorite Friday night show In Justice seems that it maybe canceled. It's quite a disappointment, because I was really enjoying it. Oh well, it won't be the first time a show I liked was canceled.

3 comments:

Justin said...

I have a good suggestion for you, but I don't know if you secretly watch it already or not--Family Guy. I'll be honest, somewhat immature at times and slightly on the vulgar side, but damnit, it's one hell of a funny show. Oh, and to answer your question: I don't normally comment specifically on your blog because I watch TV at the most minimal ammount, therefore, I know nothing about any of the shows you have mentioned. Ha ha. OK, have a good one.

taawd said...

Charmed! Charmed! Charmed! If you haven't watched the series then TNT is your savior. They're currently running the 6th season. There's only two more first-run episodes left. It's in HDTV on TNT so it's fun! Love RSS! Check out my blog, Mrs. Holloday!

JH said...

I love Charmed, Todd! However I have not watched it in a while. Bruce loves Southpark & Family Guy. I enjoy them, but not in the way he does. Don't tell him. Gilmore Girls, that is something I can get into though.

Justin, come on a young lad like you should be totally into Television. Well i do appreciate the fact that you are reading my blog too.