Saturday, April 08, 2006

Reconnecting With TiVo

So this past week was crazy busy, but thank God for Saturday, because today i reconnected with TiVo. Of course we started off the season with the latest episode of America's Next Top Model: I can't believe they kicked off Molly Sue. It's crap, but you know that they are only keeping Jade because of the drama. But can't they do something with the orange hair, if I were here I would not be complaining about the length so much as I would be about the color.

Next I watched Nashville Star, yes I like country and I am amused by this program. I watched another program, but I must be losing it because for the life of me, I can't remember what it was. However, I didn't get a chance to watch Desperate Housewives and/or Lost because I made myself get off the couch and go to the gym. Even I have limitations of how long I can sit in front of the TiVo. But the good news is, I have something for tomorrow.

Tonight Bruce and I went to watch Benchwarmers, and that is 90 minutes of our lives that we will never get back. It was bad, but it was funny. It seems odd that it can be both. However, I wouldn't rush out to the movie theater, it's definately a rental.

Bruce just announced his new blog, it's called Tivo Stole my Wife. Look for it. Well it's time for this old lady to go to bed.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Do you watch American Idol at all?

Jen said...

PS, sounds like we have a lot in common from your brief profile, since I'm also a former PR girl turned teacher.