Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tonight with TiVo

It's me and America's Next Top Model of course provided by TiVo. We never watch anything as it runs, because why waste your time with commercials. The big question is, will tonight's episode be fierce enought? Fierce my favorite word courtesy of Tyra Banks. Since incorporating this ANTM in the TiVo line-up, I have enjoyed every "fierce" minute. I really never thought that fierce was an adjective that should be used with anything but a lion, but now I try to incorporate fierce in everyday lilfe. So I am off to have a "fierce" night with TiVo.

Fiercely Yours,
Mrs. Holladay

2 comments:

Megan said...

This is the fiercest blog I have ever read.

Lindsey said...

Nonsense, no. I have yet to get tivo, but when I do, I'll let you know. Thanks for your comment. Not many people find poetry of much interest. I like to get input on what I write. Every bit of advice is appreciated.